Everything you need to know about The Grumpy Goat National Delivery (UK Mainland).
When do you ship orders?
- We aim to ship orders within 3-5 working days.
How long does my order take to arrive?
- Orders are shipped via a next day service (delivery within 1- 2 working days).
How long does a refund take to reach my bank account?
- Refunds should be in your account within 10 business days (but should be sooner).
I couldn’t find the beer I liked. Are you gonna re stock it?
- If you’re interested in a beer we have stocked previously, send us an email (email@example.com) to let us know and we’ll see if we can get it back in.
Will my delivery be affected by the bank holiday?
- In short, yes. All quoted shipping/delivery timescales exclude bank holidays.
Is there a minimum order/can I buy just one item?
- We don’t have a minimum order for national (courier) delivery. For local (Goat team) deliveries, minimum order is £15.
Do you accept returns?
- We accept returns of unopened, undamaged goods (excluding chilled goods) received within 14 days of order date. Buyer pays return postage. Original postage is non-refundable.
Why is PayPal payment gateway showing?
- If you add a subscription product to your order, we currently use PayPal as the payment method. If you have also included an individual product with the subscription package, the PayPal gateway will still be used.
Do I need an account to purchase a product?
- No, because we have allowed guest checkout, you do not need to create an account. This is only true when purchasing non-subscription products.
Do I need an account when purchasing subscription product?
- Yes, in order for the subscription to be correctly made, you will need to register an account with us as well as have a PayPal account.
Who can I contact if I find an issue with the website?
- You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you have found any issues on our website.